STAR WARS REBELS: SEASON TWO FAN ART CONTEST
The Ghost crew. Ahsoka Tano. Darth Vader. Star Wars Rebels has changed the galaxy far, far away forever, and StarWars.com is celebrating the upcoming Season Two with a new contest: We want you to channel your inner Sabine and create the best Star Wars Rebels art you can!
In the official Star Wars Rebels Season Two Fan Art Contest, you can creatively express your love of the heroes, villains, and creatures of the show — and enter for the chance to win cool prizes that would make Vizago jealous. Submit your entries from July 1 – August 31, 2015.
We’d say good luck, but in our experience, there’s no such thing as luck.
CONTEST DO’S AND DON’TS
- Do get your Parent’s permission if you are a Minor. Each Contestant who is a Minor must get permission from a Parent, before creating the Submission and/or entering the Contest.
- Do be original. Feel free to put your own artistic inspiration on the Star Wars Rebels Season 2 franchise.
- Do protect your privacy. If you are including your name or likenesses in your Submission, only include your first name and/or likeness; don’t include anyone else’s full name, likeness or other personal information in your Submission without first obtaining their written permission.
- Have fun!
- Don’t show any brands
- Do not use any brands or characters other than Star Wars Rebels. That means no visible/recognizable representation of other brands, characters, parodies or mash-ups anywhere in your art piece.
- Don’t create a Submission that shows anything unsafe or isn’t PG.
- Don’t send a Submission that is too big. 10MB is the maximum file size limit.