This week Disney announced a special event that will kick off Star Wars Weekends for 2014. The Rebel Rendezvous event will occur on Thursday, May 15 from 10 am to 5 pm. Reservations for the event will begin on March 4th at 1 pm. Admission to the event is not cheap and will cost $250 per person.
What do you get if you attend?
The Alliance leaders are summoning the most loyal Rebels in the galaxy to gather at the Rebel Rendezvous on Thursday, May 15, 2014 between 10AM and 5PM atDisney’s Hollywood Studios®.
Join the Rebel Alliance at this covert meeting place to gather supplies and other limited edition acquisitions in preparation for the upcoming Star Wars™ Weekends engagement. Look alert! The Rendezvous Point is located on the Outer Rim near the known whereabouts of Bounty Hunters and an Imperial presence!
Packages for the Rebel Rendezvous are $250 per person and include the following:
– Exclusive access to Darth’s Mall one day before it opens to the public.
– Limited edition recruitment pack (includes a custom messenger bag, cadet hat, tumbler, lanyard, pin & medal set). Items are only available to Rebel Rendezvous attendees on May 15, 2014.
– Preferential opportunity to purchase select 2014 Star Wars™ Weekends merchandise, including, but not limited to:
- Customized Rebel Rendezvous merchandise, including D-Tech on Demand cell phone cases and Aurebesh nametags
- Special bundle pack that includes a unique Disney Gift Card design with Rebel carrying case
- Limited edition merchandise created for Star Wars™ Weekends 2014
- Star Wars™ Weekends 2014 event logo apparel and souvenir items
- New Vinylmation™ releases, including opportunities to acquire full sets
– Ashley Eckstein meet & greet and product signing, featuring the new collection of Her Universe apparel
– Rebel activities, including special meet & greet and signing opportunities with characters and Disney artists
…. And more
The Rebels Recruitment Pack:
New Star Wars Weekends Merchandise: